Who can appeal

Applicants for and tenants of NSW social housing can ask for a decision to be reviewed by the Housing Appeals Committee once a first level appeal has been completed. See DCJ Housing Appeals and Reviewing Decisions.

Social housing is managed by:

  • DCJ Housing
  • NSW Community Housing Providers
  • Aboriginal Community Housing Providers