Advocate Information

Anyone appealing to the Housing Appeals Committee can use an advocate or support person to help them with their appeal. The advocate or support person could be:

  • A worker with a support agency who assists the person; 
  • A tenancy advice service worker; 
  • A friend or colleague who is willing to help; 
  • A family member who can help.

In This Section