This statement relates to content available on the this website. If you have any questions or comments about this statement or the content on this site, please send an online feedback form or contact the Housing Appeals Committee.
Access keys function exactly like hot keys in any Microsoft application. They are intended as an accessibility aid for vision impaired users to skip directly to relevant content areas on a page. Older browsers do not support access key functions, but this will not affect the visual delivery of content. To use the access keys on the Housing Appeals Committee website:
- Windows users can navigate with the access key feature by typing ALT+Access key followed by Return.
- Using a Mac, you will need to use CTRL+Access key (not COMMAND+Access key, which can produce undesirable effects).
- Firefox users can navigate with access keys by typing Shift+Alt+Access key
S = Skip to content
1 = Home
3 = Sitemap
4 = Search (either the input or link)
7 = Contact Us
9 = Feedback
Accessible Web Design
This site has been developed to ensure content is available to the widest possible audience, including readers using assistive technology or accessibility features. By adhering to guidelines for accessible web design, we acknowledge the diversity of communication methods, available technologies and abilities of web-users in the community.
Housing NSW strives to maintain conformance to W3C's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). The public pages on this site meet the criteria for AA compliance with WCAG guidelines, and have been checked using the Wave 3.0 Accessibility Tool.
Visit www.w3c.org for more information.
Increasing and decreasing text size
You can change the font size to suit you by using the icons at the top and bottom right of the page.
You can also change the text size in your browser.
- In Internet Explorer go to View > Text Size and select Larger or Largest.
- In Firefox go to View > Text and select Increase or Decrease.
You could also try changing the screen resolution. We recommend you set your screen resolution to 1280x768 pixels or greater.